This is all I'm going to say about this.
Here's the live feed to the Vzlan coverage (it helps if you understand spanish)
http://www.telesurtv.net/el-canal/senal-en-vivo
And here's my mother on CBC, getting emo about death of Chavez.
http://www.cbc.ca/metromorning/episodes/2013/03/06/venezuelas-president-dies/
and on The Agenda
http://ww3.tvo.org/video/189051/after-chavez
I don't think the CIA gave him cancer.
But neither can North America comprehend the depth of the cult of personality that revolves around him and sometimes I don't think North America has any understanding of the political oratory traditions in Latin America. Mainstream media relentlessly vilified him for being charismatic, outspoken and spending revenue on social programs to the chronically neglected majority. In the end, it doesn't matter what North America thinks. Am already tired of all the bigotry, ignorance, racism and outright class war around this.
Here's what Linda McQuaig has to say about it. And Rick Salutin.
Hoy, mañana y para siempre.
Don't mourn, Organize!!!
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment